In striving to be 'more than a gym' we offer a diverse range of benefits to our members, based on four key areas of life: Fitness, Finance, Faith and Friendship.
Access to our well-equipped Fitness Centre
The Fit 4 Life Fitness Centre offers:
- Affordable prices
- Free ongoing programme assistance tailored to help you reach your fitness goals
- Free fitness assessments
- Free Zumba and group fitness classes
- Coffee area with free Wi-Fi access
Free Financial Planning
Financial health is a must have for everyone. Our Fit 4 Life Financial Planner has over 20 years investment experience and is available to advise members on budgeting, investing and general financial matters.
We have created Fit 4 Life to be 'more than a gym', and to this end we offer helpful seminars free of charge to our members. Seminars cover subjects related to physical fitness, relationships, finance and investing, and Christian-interest topics. All seminars are advertised in advance to members (click here for upcoming seminars).
If you're interested in getting to know our staff and other members better, come along to one of our social events which are advertised here as available.
Fit 4 Life is operated by a not-for-profit Christian Charity. Below are the core values by which Fit 4 Life is run. These values exist so that we can create and maintain a healthy, caring and enjoyable fitness environment for our members as we strive to be 'more than a gym'.
- We encourage a balanced lifestyle.
- We encourage a healthy fitness philosophy.
- We believe life is multi-faceted and includes physical, financial, emotional and spiritual health.
- We value an open and caring environment amongst our members, staff and volunteers
Our staff and volunteers are here to assist in these areas.
We put these values into practice by providing assistance to our members and the wider community in four key areas of life: Fitness, Finance, Faith and Friendship. Also have a look at our blog which has helpful articles focusing on our four key areas of life.